Things to know
- Our Bedouin dinners are held every day in the mountains of Dahab, South Sinai.
- Pick up is from your chosen location at 5.30pm
- Estimated departure time to go back to Dahab is 10pm.
- You should bring a warm layer in case it gets chilly in the mountain in winter months.
- You may wish to bring a mosquito repellant, such as "Off" which you can find in most pharmacies here.
- You can bring your own alcohol with you.
- Bring a mini speaker if you would like to listen to your own music.
- We have no electricity and only candles to allow you to see the stars clearly.
- We have a fully functioning, clean toilet area with running water. We supply toilet paper and soap.
- We also offer overnight desert dinners.
If you would like to book a Bedouin dinner on any day of the week or in the location of your choice, please get in touch.